In the context of COVID-19, the exemplary visitor prepares in advance for his outing to Bromont, montagne d’expériences.
Before his visit, he:
- Buy his ticket online and in advance to save up to 17% off the regular price.
On the day of his visit, he brings with him:
- Hand sanitizer;
- Disinfection equipment (e.g., wipes);
- One mask/face shield per person (mandatory for visiting indoor common areas);
- One picnic tablecloth;
- Personal flotation devices (if applicable);
- Sneakers (to enjoy our mountain activities).
The day of his visit:
- Stays home if feeling symptoms of COVID-19.
Once there, he:
- Reads the instructions posted at the entrance and on the site;
- Maintains a physical distance of 2 metres at all times;
- Wears a face cover when entering indoor common areas (mandatory for visiting indoor common areas as toilets and restaurants);
- Favours contactless payment methods;
- Notifies a staff member if he begins to feel symptoms of COVID-19 during his visit.
And above all, he doesn’t forget:
- To enjoy its day;
- To have fun;
- And to create wonderful memories despite the special circumstances!