The Bromont Mountain Bike school offers private and group lessons for beginners who would like to be introduced to mountain biking and for more experienced riders who want to hone their techniques. Whether you choose a private or group lesson, our certified instructors will meet your needs.
Explorer on two wheels (Age 6 to 9)
Introduce your child to mountain biking with a 1-hour private lesson! All lessons take place exclusively in our progress zone.
Youth biking x3 - Age 10-15
New! Introduce your kids to mountain biking, while having fun with kids of their own age.
Group sessions for adults
Discover a variety of group sessions for adults : Les Cayennes, Banked Turns, Women’s Clinics and more!
Introduction to mountain biking (downhill) - Age 10 and older
Start your new favorite sport on the right foot. This lesson, specially designed for people who have never ridden a mountain bike before, will introduce you to the basic techniques and allow you to make your first runs in complete safety.
Private Lessons - Age 10 and older
No matter what your level of experience is, in enduro or downhill, our instructors will help you improve and develop your techniques on the slopes. A perfect lesson to improve your skills alone or with friends.
What is my level of mountain biking?
Beginner level with experience:
- I ride my bike in a standing position on the pedals
- I get off my bike occasionally when there are obstacles
- I ride the following trails at Bromont: Banana Split (51), Ribambelle (81), Kawabunga (56), Indécise (6)
- I am comfortable on banked turns
- I am comfortable on technical trails
- I keep my wheels on the ground
- I ride the following trails at Bromont without putting my foot down: La Vabo (60), Extra-Légère (5), La Sept (7) (without jumps)
- I am comfortable on steep terrain
- I am comfortable on obstacle courses
- I am comfortable with speed
- I can get my wheels off the ground in control
- I can ride the following trails at Bromont : Rotule (88), Berminator (9)/P’tite Dernière (29), La Sept (7) (with jumps)