Every year, Bromont, montagne d’expériences gets involved in the community and grants a large number of sponsorships, supporting at the same time many local and regional initiatives.
Given the large and ever-increasing number of requests, Bromont, montagne d’expériences must give priority to certain sectors of activity.
Bromont, montagne d’expériences supports annually, through sponsorships, a multitude of the community, local and regional initiatives related to the promotion of social, humanitarian, sports and educational values.
Generally speaking, sponsorships are paid in products (not money) and the conditions associated with these grants are left to the discretion of the company.
Sponsorships are mainly paid to organizations working in the following sectors:
- Sport associations*
- Tourism sector*
- Day Camps and Schools*
Levels of Intervention
Because Bromont, montagne d’expériences attaches great importance to the economic development of its region, companies or associations applying for sponsorship will be prioritized if they are located nearby. In other words, Bromont, montagne d’expériences retains the right to prioritize some activities: requests at the local and regional level could be prioritized over requests at the provincial, national or international level.
Duration of Commitments
The duration of sponsorship and donation agreements should normally be limited to a single event, which means that the organizer of an annual event will have to make a new sponsorship request for each edition of the event it organizes. Depending on, among other things, current priorities, budget and the number of requests received, the event may or may not be approved for sponsorship.
General Eligibility Criteria
The applicant for sponsorship must meet the following criteria:
- The purpose of the project is focused on the well-being of the community and its activity is in the humanitarian, social, sports, cultural or educational sector;
- The project submitted corresponds to the mission and values of Bromont, montagne d’expériences;
- The applicant agrees to disclose the origin and the number of people participating in the activity, event or project, as well as the media coverage. These elements will justify the acceptance or refusal of sponsorship by Bromont, montagne d’expériences;
- The applicant is in a position to ensure that Bromont, montagne d’expériences’ commitment to its cause or event will promote the image of Bromont, montagne d’expériences in a positive way and agrees to have all promotional material authorized by Bromont, montagne d’expériences.
The following types of sponsorship requests are not eligible for financial support from Bromont, montagne d’expériences:
- Projects involving a single individual (except in the case of athlete sponsorships);
- Projects related to a political party or a candidate belonging to a political party, or any pressure group.
Please note that these types of requests will be ignored.