In the context of COVID-19, the exemplary visitor prepares in advance for his outing to Bromont.
If he does not have a season pass, before his visit, he :
- Buy his ticket online to book his ski day
- Reload his ticket on his Bromont card (if he has one)
On the day of his visit, he :
- Stays home if he or someone in his household has symptoms of COVID-19, or if he has been in contact with someone who has tested positive in the past 14 days.
- Verifies the alert level of his place of living and plans his exit in order to respect the related instructions. For example, a skier who lives in a red zone may ski in an orange zone, but cannot take advantage of indoor food services, for example.
- Consults the station’s website to check its alert level and to check what services are available.
He brings with him :
- Hand sanitizer;
- Two face coverings (one for inside, one for outside). Face covering is mandatory both indoors (from the age of 10) and outdoors (from the age of 3);
- Warm clothing and extra clothes;
Once on site, he :
- Reads the instructions posted at the entrance and on the site;
- Respects the physical distance of 2 meters at all times;
- Wears a face covering when entering indoor and outdoor common areas;
- Privileges contactless payment methods;
- Inform a staff member if he or she begins to feel symptoms of COVID-19 during the visit.
And above all, he doesn’t forget:
- To enjoy its day;
- To have fun;
- And to create wonderful memories in spite of the particular context!