“IT’S BEEN 10 YEARS SINCE I’VE SKIED IN BROMONT. THE GUIDE MADE ME DISCOVER A BRAND NEW MOUNTAIN”
The role of the guides is to welcome you and introduce you to the extent of the ski area. They are available to accompany you on the different mountains sides, give you information on everything that happens at the mountains and help new and regular visitors discover all its attractions.
Don’t hesitate to greet them and ask them your questions to find the best trails according to your interests!
When are they present?
- Sunday, January 2 to Wednesday, January 5
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from January 7 to March 20
- Spring Break from February 28 to March 5
How to identify them?
- They are identified by a blue coat with ”?” on the back.
- They have a green helmet
Where to find them?
- At the reception and at the bottom of the lifts, at Versant du Village et du Lac
- At the different summits
- On the slopes
GUIDED TOURS OF THE MOUNTAIN – NEW!
Are you a first-time skier or do you want to learn more about the mountain? Join our ambassador guides on weekends (until March 20, 2022) to discover our ski area.
- It’s free!
- Saturdays and Sundays
- Two departures per day – 10:30 am and 1:30 pm (subject to change without notice)
- Two tours offered: a panoramic tour and a family tour
- Duration: 90 minutes to 2 hours
- Departures from the main plateau of the Versant du Village
- No reservation required