“IT’S BEEN 10 YEARS SINCE I’VE SKIED IN BROMONT. THE GUIDE MADE ME DISCOVER A BRAND NEW MOUNTAIN”
The role of the guides is to welcome you and introduce you to the extent of the ski area. They are available to accompany you on the different mountains sides, give you information on everything that happens at the mountains and help new and regular visitors discover all its attractions.
Don’t hesitate to greet them and ask them your questions to find the best trails according to your interests!
When are they present?
- During the holiday season from December 22 to January 5
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from December 17 to March 19 (except holidays)
- Spring Break from February 27 to March 3 and March 13 to 17
How to identify them?
- They are identified by a blue coat with ”?” on the back.
- They have a green helmet
Where to find them?
- At the reception and at the bottom of the lifts, at Versant du Village
- At the different summits
- On the slopes
GUIDED TOURS OF THE MOUNTAIN – NEW!
Are you a first-time skier or do you want to learn more about the mountain? Join our ambassador guides on weekends (January 14 to March 19, 2023) to discover our ski area.
- It’s free!
- Saturdays and Sundays
- Two departures per day – 10:30 am and 1:30 pm (subject to change without notice)
- Two tours offered: a panoramic tour (intermediate runs) and a family tour (easy runs)
- Duration: 90 minutes to 2 hours
- Departures from the main plateau of the Versant du Village
- No reservation required