Climb the mountain differently with alpine touring or snowshoeing and enjoy the most beautiful mountain landscapes. With different circuits for all levels, reach the summit at your own pace and hurtle down your favorite trails.
Alpine touring and snowshoeing lovers must comply with the sanitary measures in place at the resort! Wearing a mask or face covering is mandatory in all indoor and outdoor public spaces, regardless of the alert level. On the mountain, it is mandatory if physical distancing cannot be respected with other skiers.
Right of access
Season pass holders have free access and must pick up their card for the season.
It is mandatory to have your valid right of access to climb the alpine hiking trails and the snowshoe trail, whether you are a daily client or a season pass holder. You can obtain it at the Versant du Village ticket booth or at the Versant du Lac ticket booth.
Please note that we have NO walking trails during the winter season. The Alpine touring trails and snowshoeing trail open one (1) hour before the opening of the mountainside on which they are located and close one (1) hour before it closes.
In case of an emergency
Ascent trails are not patrolled nor maintained. For any assistance, please refer to a Bromont, montagne d’expériences’s staff
The patrol can be reached by telephone at 1-866-276-6668, ext. 2100 during the station’s business hours. Outside of these
hours, call 911.
Bromont, montagne d’expérience reserves the right to charge a $250 fee for any request for assistance outside its business
hours and/or off marked trails.
- Check and respect the opening and closing hours of the trails before starting the ascent.
- Respect the mountain’s code of conduct.
- Climb only by the designated and marked places. Stay visible and climb in single file. The snowshoe trail is the only one in which descent is permitted. It is forbidden to descend on the alpine hiking trails.
- It is forbidden to access closed trails, or trails that are being snowed or groomed. If you encounter a motorized vehicle (ATV, snow
groomer), please stop at the edge of the trail. Snow grooming operations that require the use of a winch are a real danger. Winches are marked with a blue flashing light. Never enter a trail in the presence of this flashing light.
- It is prohibited to access the trails which are closed, being covered with snow and/or being groomed. Should you cross path with a vehicle (ATV, grooming machine), please remain still alongside the trail. Grooming operations require the use of a winch that involves a real danger, the latter being identified by a blue flashing light, and may be used everywhere in the mountain. DO NOT ENGAGE IN THOSE TRAILS.
- It is forbidden to go up the ski slopes intended for downhill skiing except when the signalisation authorizes it.
Tips while in the mountain
Before leaving, make sure to be adequately dressed. It is often colder at the top.
Make sure you are in good physical shape and have the proper equipment. Bring a whistle, food, a change of clothes, a first aid kit and a headlamp.
Climbing alone is not recommended. If this is the case, inform someone close to you about your mountain trip. Carry a charged cell phone with you. Warning! The mobile phone network does not reach all parts of the mountain. Knowledge of first aid is strongly recommended.
Follow this sign to guide you in the trails
- Do not leave any waste or traces of your passage. Be respectful of the environment.
- Fatbike is forbidden in the trails.
- Pets are not allowed in our trails.
By using the alpine hiking and snowshoeing trails, you acknowledge and agree to respect the safety rules, the mountain code of conduct
and other instructions and measures in force at the resort. In case of default, access may be terminated and confiscated without notice
or refund. You also accept the risks inherent to the practice of winter sports (ski touring, snowshoeing, downhill skiing, snowboarding).
You assume full responsibility for any material damage or bodily injury resulting from such risks and dangers. Please be vigilant. This is your responsibility!
COVID-19 : Preventive measures to be respected
Bromont, montagne d’expériences is committed to putting in place all the resources necessary to allow its clientele to make a safe
visit in times of pandemic. Any individual or group of individuals who do not respect one or more of the measures in place will have to
leave the premises at the request of the staff. Before entering our trails, you certify that you have read all of the COVID-19 preventive measures.