S-QUAD (SNOWBOARD FREESTYLE)
To register, you must be able to perform the following maneuvers:
- Backward descent (switch)
- Jumps and holds
- Sliding on modules
Examples of tricks taught to you by your coaches:
- Deformations, rotations and ollie/nollie jumps on the track
- Switch maneuvers on the ground, on modules and on jumps
- Jumps combining rotations and plank holds (180, 360, and more)
- Slides on modules (box/rails)
6-17 years old / intermediate to expert NEW
Are you between 6 and 17 years old and have intermediate freestyle skills? Would you like to improve your skills and make friends with whom you’ll be riding in the snow park this winter? This new pre-competitive freestyle section is for you. A head coach will supervise training sessions, which will be progressive, effective and safe. You’ll also have the chance to take part in two regional slopestyle competitions (optional)*.
Details (starts Saturday, December 9):
- 25 training sessions
- Intermediate to advanced level (step 4 to step 10)
- 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays for 11 weeks
- 3 additional half-days during the holiday camp (December 27-28-29, 2023 9am to 12pm)
- 8 students per group
Register now! Places are limited. A selection will be made by telephone to ensure that groups are homogenous.
Registration by telephone with the Ski School at 1-866-276-6668 option 4.
Lift tickets and equipment not included. No refunds after November 30, 2023.