What to plan for a successful visit?
Is this your first visit to the mountain?
Here is some relevant information to know in order to make your experience exceptional.
For a perfect day at the Water Park:
- The Water Park is a family environment. Guests are required to wear appropriate swimwear:
- Swimsuits must be opaque;
- Tangas are not permitted;
- Monokinis are not permitted.
- Waterproof diapers must be worn by toddlers.
- Burkinis are permitted in the tube slides and wave pool up to the black safety line only.
- T-shirts adapted for swimming and fitted to the body (type “rash guard”) are accepted.
- Clothing made of natural fibers such as cotton, linen and hemp are not permitted.
- Water socks are permitted.
- The wearing of accessories (hats, glasses, shirts, shoes, etc.) is not permitted in certain activities.
- Goggle cords are mandatory.
- To protect yourself from the sun, it is important to wear a hat, apply sunscreen and hydrate regularly.
For toddlers: the diaper shirt is mandatory. Jacket and flotation devices are allowed in some areas of the Water Park.
During the high season, activities are organized to set the mood at the Water Park: music, animation, games, dance, mascots, participation prizes to be won and many surprises. Please note that the animation schedule may vary according to traffic and weather conditions.
Rain does not affect Water Park operations or swimming conditions. However, it may result in the closure of certain mountain activities such as the climbing wall or Trampo-bungee. In the event of a thunderstorm, operations close for 30 minutes after each thunderstorm to maintain a high level of safety.
In case of doubt, before you travel, please consult the Conditions page to find out our opening hours and all the details concerning the open activities. Follow our Facebook page for more information.
Water park and Mountain Activities
Take advantage of the Water Park and our new Mountain Activities: gondola ride, climbing wall, slackline park, Trampo-bungee, Disc golf and hiking trails. For those who want more, add a Birds of Prey Show to your day!
Discover all the services and amenities at your disposal to optimize your mountain experience.
Enhance your visit to the Water Park by booking a cabana! An ideal private space for a day with friends or family.
Numerous restaurants offer a wide variety of menus to satisfy any cravings at any time of day.
The Boutique allows you to find the perfect swimsuit or summer accessory for you at any time. Drop by at the Main Chalet!
Opt for a perfect stay in the region with our different lodging packages, all located near the mountain.