LEUCAN SKI CHALLENGE
The Leucan Ski Challenge is 10 hours of skiing, snowboarding or ski touring and activities on eight mountains in Quebec in support of children with cancer and their families.
It is a friendly, family-oriented and participatory activity for people of all ages and levels.
In teams of colleagues, friends or family, participants must complete one run per hour throughout the event.
Take part in the Challenge with your family, friends or alone
– Teams of 1 to 4 people (family, friends or colleagues)
– Go down the trails once an hour for 10 hours (except for children under 16)
– Raise a minimum of $500 in donations per team
– Registration fee of $20 for 16 years old and over and $10 for under 16 years old
– The team with the most donations will receive a prize
– Take on additional challenges throughout the day for a chance to win a prize
Form a corporate team and take part in the Challenge
– Teams of 4 to 8 people from the same company
– Ride the trails once an hour for 10 hours
– Participate in the teambuilding challenges, accumulate the most points and leave with the trophy
– Raise a minimum of $1500 in donations per team
– The team with the most donations will win a prize
– Registration fee of $20
Saturday, March 12
10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Versant du Lac