WATER PARK SEASON PASS CANCELLATION PROGRAM
The season pass cancellation program allows 2023 Water Park season pass holders who have not used their season pass before the season to receive a credit.
- Have purchased a 2023 Water Park season pass prior to the opening of the season in Bromont.
- Not have used their season pass in any way prior to the opening of the season.
Terms and conditions
- The request must be made no later than the day before the season opens by the season ticket holder only. An online form will be available.
- The season pass cannot be transferred to another person.
- The season pass must not have been used.
- Credit can be requested for any type of season pass and is based on the price paid by the member.
- The credit is issued on a gift card valid on all Bromont, montagne d’expériences products if the amount is less than $600. If the amount is greater than $600, a refund is issued on a credit card.
- All requests under this program are irreversible once processed.
- An administrative fee of $45 including taxes is applicable on each subscription that is subject to a cancellation request.
- If an installment plan is offered, the subscription must be paid in full to apply for the subscription cancellation program.
Season pass cancellation conditions
- Credit is non-transferable, non-cashable.
- Credit is also valid for the reloadable card deposit, if applicable.
A customer may have the value of their day ticket applied to the purchase of a pass under certain conditions.
To obtain a credit, the customer must go to the Customer Service Department on the same day or at the latest the day after the ticket is used with his or her proof of purchase. Customers may also call Customer Service to apply the ticket credit at 1-866-276-6668 ext. 7600 and will be asked to provide proof of purchase.
The ticket credit applies to the same activity only. For example, a Water Park day ticket on a Water Park season pass only.
UNUSED TICKET FROM THE PREVIOUS SEASON
The resort will honor the value of an unused ticket from the previous season for a ticket of the same duration and category for the current season. The customer must pay the difference in price, if any.
CABANAS AND SUN SHELTERS
No refunds or credits are available for unused cabana or sun shelter rentals.
If you are unable to come the day of your rental, you can request a postponement up to 48 hours before the date of your visit. You will be able to choose a new date depending on the availability of our sites. No postponements will be made for the following season.
Closings and compensation
In the event of a thunderstorm, the station will cease all operations for a minimum of 30 minutes after the last thunderclap. No compensatory measures are planned.
In the event of a complete closure of the Water Park, compensatory measures are provided for day ticket customers. Users must go to the ticket office to claim the compensation, if applicable.
In the event of a partial closure, no compensation is provided.
When an early closure is announced, no refunds will be given on tickets. However, users must go to the ticket office to claim compensation, if applicable.
Accompaniment of persons with reduced mobility
Free access is offered to the companion of a person with special needs with the purchase of a day ticket or a regular-priced season pass.
The person with special needs must present the Access2 card or the Carte Accompagnement Loisirs (CAL) to benefit from this privilege.
For faster access to the box office, customers must contact us in advance to make arrangements.
On the same day, a customer service employee will be assigned to welcome the person with special needs and his or her companion, allowing them to enter the park more quickly.
For full details and options, please do not hesitate to contact us.