With the government authorization, the mountain bike season is open since May 22nd.
We invite you to read the details below.
To protect the health of our customers and employees, the station has implemented numerous
Caution! Anyone who does not respect these guidelines could be banned from the site for the rest of the season.
The health instructions repeated by the Government apply:
- As of Saturday, July 18: Wear a mask in the indoor common areas (toilets, chalets, restaurants …)
- Respect a distance of 2 meters between each individual
- Wash hands with soap and water frequently.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your elbow when coughing and sneezing.
- Throw away tissues immediately after use and wash your hands
- No one is allowed to visit the station with symptoms similar to those of COVID-19.
The client must:
- Favor reload on the Web to purchase tickets or a season pass if they already have a reloadable card.
- Wash their hands before:
- each ascent and when arriving at the summit
- going to the ticket booth
- visiting eating areas
- entering the Rental Centre
- entering the Repair shop
- Limit the number of people from the same family in the buildings.
- Favor contactless payment methods at the various points of service.
- Hook its bike to the chairlift and accept that the saddle and handlebars be disinfected before being handled by our employees.
- Go up the lift alone (except for young children) on the Versant du Village Lift. On the Versant du Lac lift, people can go up the lift 2 by
- 2 if both are wearing a mask.
- Observe the directional display
- Avoid gatherings
ADDITIONAL ACTIONS TOOK BY THE COMPANY
- Closure of the interior Customer Service counter. Customers will be served at the ticket booth.
- Addition of Plexiglas partitions at the Rental Centre, the Repair Shop, and the restaurant point La Marina.
- Control of the number of customers inside the Rental Centre and Repair Shop buildings
- Installation of protective plastics on payment terminals and computer keyboards
- Regular disinfection of frequently used objects (tables, chairs, payment terminals, lift security bar, door handles, etc.)
- Return of cards in contactless boxes
- Use of gloves, masks, and visors by some employees
- Bike disinfection and protective equipment for each return of rental bikes- Removal of gates from access control barriers to limit physical contact with equipment
- Closing of the Ski School counter.
Bromont, would like to remind you that it is putting in place all the dispositions requested by Public Health and even more. Visitors to the mountain also have a responsibility to maximize the means to protect themselves and others.
ABOUT WEARING THE MASK
Saturday, July 18, 2020: Wearing a mask is mandatory in the indoor common areas, for clients aged 13 and over*.
The targeted areas are as follows:
- Restrooms (Altitude, Le Refuge)
- Repair Shop
- Rental Shop
- Chalet du Sommet
- Chalet du Lac
- Chalet Soleil
In the case of forgetfulness, single-use masks will be sold at the reception desk.
*People whose particular medical condition prevents them from wearing the mask, as well as those who are not able to put on or remove the mask by themselves, are not covered by the obligation to wear the face cover. For children between 2 and 12 years of age, wearing the mask is recommended, but not mandatory.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY AND WEARING MASK IN THE LIFT
Considering the duration of the ascent, only one passenger per chair is allowed, with the exception of a child accompanied by his or her parent.
*Adult accompanied by a child only.
L’Express du Lac
As the ascent time is short, 2 passengers of different addresses are tolerated, provided that they sit at each end and that both wear masks.
* Adulte accompagné d'un enfant seulement.