Buying local pays off!
1. CONTEST AND CONTEST PERIOD
The “Buying local pays off!” contest (the “Contest”) is organized by Ski Bromont.com s.e.c. (the “Contest Organizer”). The contest starts December 1, 2022, at 8:30 am EST (the “contest start date”) and ends on Monday following the closure of the ski season at 11:59 pm EST (the “contest closing date”).
Quebec resident only. Purchase required. The contest is open to all 2022-2023 season pass holders except employees, representatives, agents, directors and managers of Bromont, montagne d’expériences, of their respective advertising and promotional agencies, their family members and people with whom they reside.
3. HOW TO REGISTER
- To be eligible for the contest, participants must hold their 2022-2023 ski pass at Bromont, montagne d’expériences and make a purchase at one of the participating Gold Privilege partners between the beginning and end of the season. The customer must also register by filling out the form available online and submit a proof of purchase at a participating partner.
- The ad campaign for the contest will begin on December 1, 2022.
The price is an individual ski pass for the season 2023-2024. The winner will receive the same pass as the one they purchased for the 2022-2023 season. E.g.: if the winner had a Zenith pass for the 2022-2023 season, he or she will receive a Zenith pass for the 2023-2024 season.
Maximum value of $999 + t.
- The prize draw will be randomly drawn among all participants who have purchased or renewed a season pass (mentioned in 3.1). The prize will be awarded to one (1) winner. The draw will take place on the following date at the Bromont, montagne d’expériences administration office, located at 150 Champlain Street, Bromont, Quebec J2L 1A2:
- Monday, May 1, 2023, at 10 am (ET);
- The winner will be contacted by email between 12 pm and 3 pm on the draw date.
6. ODDS OF WINNING
Each purchase from a partner and submitted via the form offers a chance to win. The chances of winning are proportional to the number of entries received during the contest period.
7. CONDITIONS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRIZE
The prize must be accepted as is and cannot be exchanged, refunded, transferred or surrendered for cash.
8. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE
- To be declared a winner, selected participants must:
- Must be reachable by email or by phone by the week following the draw. If not, the prize will be considered null and void and will not be awarded to the selected participant.
- For the prize retrieval, Thule will take care of the delivery. It will be sent directly to the winner.
Failure to respect either of the above-mentioned conditions or any other condition listed in these contest rules will disqualify the selected participant and the prize to be awarded will be considered null and void. In that event, the Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel the prize.
Bromont, montagne d’expériences respects the right to privacy. We promise not to share the identity and/or the e-mail address of contest participants without their prior consent. In terms of protecting and storing information in our possession, we are committed to respecting international standards at all times.
If you no longer wish to receive our electronic messages, please send an email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with “cancel my account” in the subject line. For the reasons indicated above, you have authorized the use of any information you may have transmitted to us when visiting one of our websites.
- Non-compliant participation. The Contest Organizer reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or cancel the entry of any person participating or attempting to participate in this Contest in a manner that violates these Contest Rules. In such an event, the appropriate legal authorities may be alerted. All decisions by the Contest Organizer related to this Contest are final and without appeal, subject to a ruling by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec on any issue under its jurisdiction.
- Substitution or modification of prizes. Bromont, montagne d’expériences reserves the right to award a similar prize of equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize as indicated in these Contest Rules.Bromont, montagne d’expériences also reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the contest at any time without prior notice subject to approval by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec.
- Prize limit – In no event shall the Contest Organizer be required to award more prizes than the number stated in these Contest Rules or award a prize other than in accordance with these Contest Rules.
- Limit of liability – The Contest Organizer assumes no responsibility for any problem, failure or technical malfunction of a network line, online computer system, peripheral telephone, software, server, provider, email or browser or any other technical malfunction that may occur, including, but not limited to, a problem with the transmission or non-transmission of an entry form, for any reason whatsoever. The Sponsor and its advertising agency are not responsible in any way for erroneous or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users or by the equipment and/or programs associated with or used by the Contest or by a technical or human error that may have occurred in conducting the Contest, including the processing of entry forms. The Sponsor and its advertising agency assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, loss or fault relating to operation or transmission, failure of communication lines, loss or destruction or prohibited access to or modification of the entry forms.
- Verification – The entry forms and declarations are subject to verification by the Contest Organizer. Any entry form or declaration that is, as the case may be, incomplete, illegible, damaged, fraudulent, or written or submitted late, including an invalid or otherwise non-compliant email address, may be rejected and shall not give the right to a prize.
- Operation of Contest application – The Contest Organizer in no way guarantees that the platform on which the Contest is held or the Contest web pages or any Website related to it shall be accessible or functional without interruption throughout the entire Contest or that they are free from all errors.
- Contest process – Any attempt to deliberately damage the running of the Contest and/or any related Website or to sabotage the lawful conducting of this Contest constitutes a violation of civil and criminal law. If such attempts are discovered, the Contest Organizer reserves the right to reject the Contest entries of the participant and to secure redress under the law.
- End of Contest participation – In the event that the computer systems is unable to save all Contest entries during the Contest period, for any reason whatsoever, including verifications made by the Contest platform, or if the Contest were to end, in whole or in part, before the closing date set out herein, the random draw may be held, at the discretion of the Contest Organizer, from the entries duly received during the Contest period or, if necessary, until the date of the event which ended the Contest.
- Limit of liability: use of prize – In entering into this Contest, all winning participants release the Contest Organizer and any company, corporation, trust or other legal entity controlled by or affiliated with it, its advertising and promotional agencies, its employees, agents and representatives (the “beneficiaries”) of all liability for any damages that may occur due to their acceptance or use of the prize.
- Limit of liability: participation in contest – In participating or attempting to participate in this Contest, the participants release the beneficiaries of all liability for any damages that may occur due to their participation or attempted participation in the Contest.
- Consent concerning the use of the participant’s image – By entering the contest, all participants agree to the use of their name, city of residence, photograph and/or other likeness, statement about the prize, as well as any aspect of their personality, for advertising purposes in all media used by Bromont, montagne d’expériences and its advertising and promotional agencies, without further payment or compensation.
- Communication with participants – No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with participants under this Contest except as in accordance with these Rules or at the initiative of the Contest Organizer.
- Personal information – Personal information obtained from contest participants will be used only for the purposes of administering this Contest. The information is provided to the Organizer. No communication, commercial or otherwise, that is unrelated to this Contest, will be sent to participants without their consent.
- Compliance with Contest Rules – All participants agree to comply with the Contest Rules, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of Bromont, montagne d’expériences, subject to the approval, if required, of the Régie des alcohols, des courses et des jeux du Québec.
- Compliance with current laws – The Contest is void in all jurisdictions where it is prohibited by law, and it is subject to all federal, provincial, territorial and municipal laws and bylaws in effect in Canada.
- RACJ. Any litigation regarding the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation regarding the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- Divisibility of clauses – If a clause of these Rules is deemed or judged to be illegal, unenforceable or without force by a court having jurisdiction, the clause will be considered null and void, but all other unaffected clauses will be applied within the limitations permitted by law.