BIKE SEASON PASS CANCELLATION PROGRAM
The season pass cancellation program allows a 2023 Bike season pass holders who has not used their season pass prior to the season to receive a credit.
- Have purchased a 2023 Bike season pass prior to the opening of the season in Bromont.
- Not have used their season pass in any way prior to the opening of the season.
Terms and conditions
- The request must be made at the latest the day before the opening of the season by the season pass holder only. An online form will be available.
- The season pass cannot be transferred to another person.
- The season pass must not have been used.
- Credit can be requested for any type of season pass and is based on the price paid by the member.
- The credit is issued on a gift card valid on all Bromont, montagne d’expériences products if the amount is less than $600. If the amount is greater than $600, a refund is issued on a credit card.
- All requests under this program are irreversible once processed.
- An administrative fee of $45 including taxes is applicable on each season pass that is subject to a cancellation request.
- If an installment plan is offered, the season pass must be paid in full to apply for the season pass cancellation program.
Season pass cancellation conditions
- Credit is non-transferable, non-cashable.
- Credit is also valid for the reloadable card deposit, if applicable.
Credit Application - Moving or Illness
A person may request a credit on their season pass if:
- A medical reason prevents them from continuing their season.
- He/she moves more than 200 km from Bromont, montagne d’expériences (150 rue Champlain, Bromont (Québec)).
In the case of a medical reason, the season pass holder must provide a dated doctor’s note attesting to his inability to practice a sport.
In the case of a move, the season pass holder must provide dated proof of moving out of the province (e.g. lease, proof of job transfer).
By completing the form, the applicant agrees to provide the required documents and accepts all the terms and conditions of this credit application program.
- All requests must be made by the season pass holder by completing and submitting the form by October 9, 2023.
- Credit may be requested regardless of the type of paid season pass.
- The amount credited is based on the number of uses and the period; an administrative fee of $45 taxes included is applicable on each season pass requested. (See table below)
- A medical document or proof of moving more than 200 km from Bromont, montagne d’expériences dated must be provided. If at the time of purchase, the season pass already lives more than 200km away, this reason is not valid.
- The credit is issued on a gift card valid on all Bromont, montagne d’expériences products if the amount is under $600. If the amount is greater than $600, a refund is issued on a credit card.
- Each case is studied individually. All requests under this program are irreversible once processed.
- If a parent, spouse (legal or common law) or child up to the age of 17 of the person entitled to the credit is no longer able to use their season pass, they can also benefit from the credit according to the rules indicated above. This option is only valid for one additional person. Bromont, montagne d’expériences commits to paying the amount of the membership in a gift card according to the above-mentioned conditions.
- No refunds, transfers or credits will be given if the cause is a change in sanitation.
- The season pass cannot be transferred to another person.
- Acceptance or denial of the application is at the sole discretion of management. A reasonable amount of time must be allowed for us to process the request (at least 15 business days). This time frame applies from the receipt of all required information and/or documents.
- Credit is also given for the reloadable card deposit, if applicable.
Seasonal Pass Credit Application Chart
The gift cards can be picked up during the opening hours of the Bromont, montagne d'expériences Customer Service Department.
Mailing is possible for a fee of $17 + t.
The resort reserves the right to modify this policy at any time during the season.
A customer can have the value of his or her daily ticket applied to the purchase of a season pass under certain conditions.
To obtain a ticket credit, the customer must go to Customer Service on the same day or at the latest the day after the ticket is used, with proof of purchase. Customers may also call Customer Service to apply the ticket credit at 1-866-276-6668 ext. 7600 and will be asked to provide proof of purchase.
The ticket credit applies to the same activity only. For example, a daily bike ticket on a bike season pass only.
Unused ticket from previous season
The resort will honor the value of an unused ticket from the previous season for a ticket of the same duration and category for the current season. The customer must pay the difference in price, if any.
Closings and compensation
In the event of a thunderstorm, the station will cease all operations for a minimum of 30 minutes after the last thunderclap. No compensatory measures are planned.
Stopping of a charilift
In the event of a temporary shutdown of a ski lift, compensatory measures may be offered to passengers depending on the duration of the shutdown. It is up to the teams on site to determine if compensation will be offered and what type of compensation will be offered, if any.
In the event of a complete closure of the station, compensatory measures are provided for day ticket customers. Users must go to the Versant du Lac ticket office to claim compensation, if applicable.
In the event of a partial closure of the station, no compensation is provided.
When an early closure is announced, no refunds will be given on tickets. However, users must go to the Versant du Lac ticket office to claim compensation, if applicable.