Guaranteed season program / 2022
In response to the COVID-19 situation, Bromont, montagne d’expériences has introduced a program to reassure customers wishing to take advantage of the best rates for the 2022 Water Park season.
The Guaranteed Season program offers all eligible season pass holders who for whatever reason, choose not to use their 2022 Water Park pass to request a full refund of their pass.
To be eligible, you must:
- Have purchased a 2022 season pass before the opening of the Water Park.
- Not have used your pass in any way before the opening of the season.
There is no fee for the program. All customers who purchase a season pass before the opening of the season are automatically enrolled.
Refund: Terms and Conditions
- The request for reimbursement of the season pass must be made by the season pass holder before the opening of theWater Park via the online form available to season pass holders.
- The season pass must not have been used.
*Any person who has applied for a refund on their 2022 waterpark membership will be able to purchase a new one at the current rate once the situation is resolved.
Season interruption / 2022
If the station must interrupt its operations during the season at the request of the public authorities, a credit program comes into effect for all season pass holders.
- Be a Water Park pass holder for the 2022 season
- Submit the request form before August 21, 2022.
How it works
The credit will be granted according to the type of season pass, the date of closure, and the number of visits made since the beginning of the season, according to the conditions in the tables below.
Before the opening of the season, the Guaranteed Season Program apply.
After August 21, 2022, there are no credits in the program.
Water Park season pass
Season interruption date:
No matter when the season is interrupted, the number of uses is calculated from the purchase of the season pass.
Terms and conditions
- The number of uses is calculated since purchase. Ex: If the purchase was made between July 23 and August 21, 2022 and the season pass was used during this period, the number water park visits will be added to the usage of the season pass.
- If the closure is temporary, the number of days of inactivity will be added to the calculation of the credit amount.
- The request for credit can be made as soon as the government decree to close the ski resort is announced. If the closure is temporary, requests will be processed at the end of the season or when a permanent closure for the season is announced. It takes approximately 15 business days to process the claim.
- A $30 administration fee is applicable. This amount will be deducted from the credit granted.
The gift cards can be picked up during the opening hours of the Bromont, montagne d'expériences Customer Service Department.
Mailing is possible for a fee of $14 + t.
The mountain reserves the right to modify this policy at any time during the season.
Credit request - Moving or illness
A person can request a credit on their season pass if:
- A medical reason prevents him from continuing his season.
- If they move out of the province.
In the case of a medical reason, the season pass holder must provide a dated doctor’s note attesting to his or her inability to practice water activities.
In the case of a move, the season pass holder must provide dated proof of out-of-province relocation (e.g., lease, proof of employment transfer).
By completing the form, the applicant agrees to provide the required documentation and accepts all terms and conditions of this credit application program.
- All requests must be made by the holder of the season pass.
- The completed form must be submitted before the end of the season pass validity.
- Acceptance or rejection of the request is at the sole discretion of management. A reasonable time for processing the request is to be expected (min. 15 working days). This delay applies from the receipt of the required information and/or documents.
- The amount credited is calculated according to the use of the season pass.
- A $30 administrative fee applies.
- The credit is issued on a gift card valid on all Bromont, montagne d’expériences products if the amount is less than $600. If the amount is more than $600, a refund is made on a credit card.
- The applicant can retrieve the gift card by going to Customer Service during business hours.
- A mailing service is available. Charges apply.
Closings and compensation
In the event of a thunderstorm, all activities at the resort will cease for a minimum of 30 minutes after each thunderclap. No compensation measures are offered.
If imminent full closing of the resort is announced, provision is made for compensation based on the use of the single-day ticket. Users must go to the Customer Service counter to request compensation, if applicable.
In the event of partial closing of the resort, no compensation measures are offered.
If early closing of the resort is announced, no day ticket refund is offered. A discount may be offered on the price of a future visit, if the ticket is purchased on the same day as the closing.
Exception: The holder of a ticket purchased online, upon learning of an early closing, may request a refund of that ticket in exchange for a discounted onsite ticket valid for that day.
UNUSED TICKET FROM THE PREVIOUS SEASON
The station will honour the value of an unused ticket from the previous season for a ticket of the same length and category from the current season. However, the customer must pay the difference in price, if applicable.
Accompaniment of persons with reduced mobility
A free ticket is offered to the companion of a person with reduced mobility with the purchase of a day ticket at a regular price.