– 4:00 p.m.: Registration desk open, pick up of plates and chips at the race site * Lift opens and course open for free practice
– 5:00 p.m.: Compulsory course study for U13 M/F with a certified coach**.
– 5:45 p.m.: Closing of the registration desk
– 6:00 p.m.: Closing of the course for training
– 6:00 p.m.: Start for U13 M/W and U15 M/W. The starting order will be published on Wednesday. After these two categories, the starting order is free.
– 8:00 pm End of the race
8:15 pm: After the race, podium ceremony and awards at the race site
RIGHT OF ACCESS TO THE TRAILS
All participants must have an access right to the trails of Bromont, montagne d’expériences (BME). If a participant does not have a UNLIMITED BIKE or ENDURO pass (limited to 2 lifts), he/she will have to purchase an evening bike ticket in order to have access to the lift for the practices and the race. This discounted evening bike ticket can be purchased through the private link that will be sent to you by email once you have registered.
Thursday, May 25
4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Versant du Lac