Sunday, February 7th
Make between 1 and 4 different climbs on our trails presented by Oberson, in a single day! Many prizes to be won and free snack or meal offered to all participants.
Attention! Please follow the suggested route (coming soon) so that you don’t end up on a mountainside that would require you to take a lift. To be eligible for the draw and receive your prizes, you must have your alpine touring season pass (different from your ski season pass and free for members) or your day ticket on you. Wearing a face cover is mandatory at the bottom of the trails as well as at the top when you make the transition to the ski trails! Note that dogs are prohibited at all times.
Options to participate
– Follow us on Strava and record your journey as proof: http://bit.ly/35WacCy
– You finish the challenge in the evening? Send your trip by email to email@example.com to enter the draw!
– 1 climb: A free snack + 1 entry in the draw
– 2 climbs: Free meal + 2 entries in the draw
– 3 climbs: Free meal + 3 entries in the draw
– 4 climbs: Free meal + gift (while supplies last) + 4 entries in the draw
Prizes are awarded only at the end of all your climbs.
Prizes and draw
Meet the animation team and Groom Groom at the bottom of the Versant du Village, from 10 am to 6 pm. You will be able to validate your challenge with Strava and present your right of access during this period to obtain your rewards.
– Free snack or meal for all participants
– Pair of Raccoon skis
– Dynafit Ski Coat
– $250 Oberson gift card and an “Après-ski” kit
including a cup, a hat and a chair
– Two 2021-2022 Anytime ski season passes
Winners will be contacted on Monday, February 8. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
Thanks to our partner
Sunday, February 07
Versant du Village, des Épinettes, de la Côte Ouest and des Cantons